Monday, April 15, 2013

Cased Thank You card


A very long time ago I saw this card on the internet and knew I had to case it.


The colours are the same but I used all Stampin' Up! product.  The original card had different die cuts, ribbon and embellishments.  The colour combination is so peaceful I think it would make a great Sympathy card as well.  I am happy these colours are staying after Stampin' Up! does the Colour Refresh on June 1st.

    Stamps:  Pappillon Potpourrie, Thank You Kindly
    Ink:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
    Paper:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Whisper White
    Other:  Framed Tulips EF, Window Frames Framelits, Bitty Butterfly and Butterfly Punches, Rhinestones(coloured with sharpie marker), Builder Brad, Itty Bitty Punch Pack circle punch

Sorry to be so late with my post today, I was away at a retreat with 12 other papercrafting addicts.  Oh it was so awesome.  I had the most phenomenal massage on Saturday, I am still feeling the residual good effects from it. Can't wait till next time.

Happy Stampin' ...... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails