Stampin' Up! announced today they are reconfiguring the storage boxes their wood mount stamps will come in.
Stampin’ Up! will be introducing new Wood-mount stamp set packaging! These new cases are similar to the clear-mount boxes and fit perfectly on the shelf right next to them. They also have the images and stamp set names on the spine, as well as the front to make your stamp set search easier.Here's a fun video from Stampin’ Up! head office for a few fun “other ideas” to use them
* Starting May 31 – all wood mount sets will come in this new packaging
* Empty cases will be available with the launch of the new catalog.
* You can transfer all your old sets to the new boxes if you like.
* There will even be an online template for you to create your own label for your old stamp sets
* A pack of four half -size cases (3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″) will sell for $5.95* A pack of four full-size cases (7-1/2 x 5-1/2) will be $8.95 .
Oh I just LOVE all the new products and fun things Stampin' Up! iscoming out with. What a way to celebrate 25 years of being in the stamping business, by rejuvenating and refreshing everything.
Happy Stampin' ....