Friday, February 22, 2013

Hostess Gifts for Workshops / Home Parties

When I have a Home Party (also known as a Workshop) I always give my Hostess a special gift of some kind.  This is one that I cased from Patty Bennett.



This is made out of a left over button container.  I decorated the top of it with some punched paper pieces, one of the Spice Cake Designer Buttons and a bow made out of the Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine. Then I rolled some of the Baker's Twine around a left over ribbon plastic center and popped it inside the container.  The hole was punched in the side of the container using the Crop-A-Dile so the baker's twine can be removed without having to open the container.

   Cardstock:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
   Punches:  Crop-A-Dile, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, Scallop Circle, 1-1/4" Circle
   Other:  Button Container, Ribbon Plastic Center, Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine, Spice Cake Button

Would you like to Hostess a Home Party during Sale-A-Bration?  Along with the regular Hostess Rewards you could also be eligible to get a FREE package of Silver Glimmer Paper (when your party order reaches $200) and / or a special Hostess Collection of Madison Avenue Stamp Set, Sycamore Street DSP and Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (when your party order reaches $525).  And don't forget with EVERY $60 in Stampin' Up! product you order, you get to choose one FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!  How cool is that.  Contact me today to reserve your spot in my schedule.  You can hold the party in my studio to avoid all the muss and fuss.

Stampin' Smiles ...... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails