Monday, February 25, 2013

Valentine's Day Heart Strings cards

Here are two Valentine's Day cards that I gave our Grandson's this year.  Then I used the same layout to create a cute butterfly birthday card. 




Last year I was browsing the internet and came across Connie Babbert's post with the Valentine's cards on it.  I cased the cards right away.  They are so fun to make.  Then I thought, hmmm I could make a birthday card out of the same layout using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits.  The last card is the result of that creation.

   Stamps:  Holiday's and Wishes
   Ink:  Basic Black
   Paper:  Peach Parfait (R), Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Everyday Enchantment DSP
   Other:  Finial Press EF (R), Full Heart Punch, Lucky Limeade Ribbon (R), Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits

Some of the items are retired, but sometimes it's nice to pull out the older ones and dust them off.

Happy Stampin' .... 

1 comment:

Candy said...

Very sweet cards for your special Grandson's.
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails