Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Silver Glimmer Ornament Christmas Card

Some days I would like to have a blue glimmer paper or a green one.  Well now I can have any colour I want!  All you have to do is colour the Silver Glimmer Paper with any colour of Stampin' Up! Classic Reinker and voila!  For this card I used Midnight Muse reinker and a dauber to apply the ink to the paper, then let it sit and air dry, or use your heat gun.  It takes a bit to dry, but well worth the wait.
   Stamps:  More Merry Messages
   Ink:  Midnight Muse
   Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Silver Glimmer
   Other:  Holiday Frame Embossing Folder (Yup this one is being kept on after the Holiday Catalogue retires, yippee), Holiday Ornament Die, Scallop Trim Border Punch,  Dauber, Midnight Muse Ribbon, Silver Dazzle Marker
I know I cased this from someone, but once again I did not write it down.  Email me if this is your original creation so I can give you credit.

Happy Stampin' .....

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Glenda
What a wonderful tip. This card is great.
I can hardly wait as my SU reinkers are on their way. This will be such a fun project.
Myrna

Christina C. said...

Love this stunning card! Beautiful embossed background and a gorgeous ornament!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails