Friday, November 16, 2012

Bordering On Romance - again

I just could not resist sharing this card with you.  Yesterday I posted a card using Bordering On Romance, so today I thought I would share another one. 
   Stamps:  Bordering On Romance, Occasional Quotes
   Ink:  Basic Black, VersaMark
   Markers:  Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Basic Black
   Other:  Fancy Fan Letterpress (R), Labels Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Modern Label Punch

Isn't it fun playing in our craft rooms?  I love how my days play out.  Stampin' Up! is my "job" and I can spend the whole day creating if I want.  If you would like to be able to spend your day doing what you love, contact me and become a member of my team.  Until Dec 16, if you join our family, you will receive 10 Classic Ink Pads for FREE along with all the other items in your starter kit.

Happy Stampin' .... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails