Thursday, November 29, 2012

Snow Much Fun Tag

Hello, sorry to be so long between posts!  November is my Customer Appreciation Month and I have been super busy with all my wonderful stampers, friends and customers.  All of whom are all three to me!  Thank you so much for your continued support over the past year.  The month culminates in my Customer Appreciation Open House tomorrow, Nov 30.  I provide a fun and exciting evening including dinner, door prizes, a make 'n take, and getting together.
Today I am sharing one of the Christmas Tags I created for my Tag class last weekend.
   Stamps:  Snow Much Fun, More Merry Messages
   Ink:  Stazon, Real Red
   Markers:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue
   Paper:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Silver and Red Glimmer
   Other:  Tag Corner Punch (R), Snow Flurry Die, Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details, Basic Rhinestone, hand held punch, Island Indigo Baker's Twine
I will share another one with your tomorrow
Have a super day  and Happy Stampin' .. . . . . . . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails