Friday, December 30, 2011

My Christmas Card

I shared a lot of Christmas cards this year, but one I did not share was the one I made for us to personally send out.  Here it is ....

I used Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Brushed Gold cardstock.  First I stamped the reindeer from Winter Post in VersaMark and used Gold Embossing Powder.  Then the trees from Lovely As A Tree (my very first Stampin' Up! stamp set way, way, way back) wer stamped in Soft Suede over top.  I wiped off the residual ink from the embossed image with a bit of paper towel.  Then I stamped Merry Christmas from Many Merry Messages in Cherry Cobbler.  The Brushed Gold cardstock was embossed with Petal A Plenty Embossing Folder.  Then I had to add some bling, of course.  So I spritzed the Top Note cut layer with Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz.
Happy Stampin' ..... 

1 comment:

Ann said...

So beautiful, love the embossing and then stamping. Hope your doing well. Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails