Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Lane Scrapbooking


For the first time this year I bought the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit and the Cherry Trim 6x6 Album from the Holiday Mini catalogue.  Scrapbooking is not my thing, but I was determined to do an album this year.  For the past 2 days I have been scrapbooking Christmas 2011!  No kidding, it is not even really over yet, and I have my album done for this year.  I was inspired by Robbin Merriman's album in a Demo only site.  I used her ideas and expanded on them for my album.  As usual, I have put dots over our Grandson's faces as per my agreement with my Son and Daughter-In-Law.

Here is the outside of the binder (the front and the spine) ...

 And now the pages, one by one ....




















Wow, 20 pages in 1.5 days.  I think that without the planning parts, this album would take about 6 hours to put together.  I love how the stickers coordinate with the designer papers and the cardstock.  The hardest part was deciding what stickers went where, then what pictures to use.
I think I may just do this again.  Well, if you are wanting to make an album you have three more days to order the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit and Cherry Trim 6x6 Album.  Contact me if you would like me to order them for you (Canadians only please).  If you order the kit and album through me, I will send you, via email, the dimensions and a cutting guide for the cardstock and designer paper.  I added 2 pieces of 12x12 Whisper White cardstock, and one piece of 8.5x11 Cherry Cobbler cardstock to the kit contents.
   Ink:  Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso
   Stamps:  Christmas Classics Star, Winter Post Reindeer and 25 Dec, Pines and Poinsettias Swirl, 
                 Snowflake (any), Pines and Poinsettias Holly (or whatever stamps you want)
   Punches:  Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Edge Border, Tag Corner, Build A Cupcake (holly berries)
   Other:  Edgelits Adorning Accents, Northern Flury Embossing Folder, Top Note Die
Happy New Years, and Happy Stampin' .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails