Friday, November 18, 2011

Pink Elebration - Baby Girl Card

I'm still in a Baby kick and have a pink one to share with you today.  I love how Stampin' Up! now offers single stamps.  They call it A La Carte.  Elebration is one of those stamps, and I used it to create this card ....
The corner is punched with the Decorative Label Punch.  HERE is a tutorial Patty Bennett posted on her blog on how to do it.  You all know I love to use my punches "outside the box" and this is one of those ideas.  We saw it at Convention in Salt Lake City in July.  The DSP I used is retired "Sending Love Specialty DSP" but it just went so well with my colour scheme.  I may have hoarded a bit of this paper!  LOL
Stamps:  Elebration, Short And Sweet
Ink:  Regal Rose
Paper:  Sending Love Specialty DSP (retired)
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Regal Rose
Other:  Elegant Lines EF, Scallop Squares Duo Die, Mini Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, Blushing Bride Marker
Happy Stampin' ....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails