Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bashful Blue Baby Hippo Card

I just finished making our new Grandson, Cameron's baby announcement cards (that was a marathon like making Christmas cards!).  Inspiration was taken from THIS post of Chat W back in February 2011.  Chat created a great baby card, and I cased and changed it a bit and created this card ...
 Well it has a lot of layers and I popped up a bunch of them so, that together with the bow made it unfriendly for putting in the mail.  So I reconfigured it for Cameron and came up with this one ....
Only the hippo is popped and the bow is made from some retired Bashful Blue 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon.  Now I know why I am such a hoarder!  I printed the inside out on my computer matching the colours from the outside ...
 Here is the basketful ....
I love the set Pun Fun and plan on keeping it for a long, long time.  I also used some retired Bashful Blue patterns DSP.  Such fun.
Thanks for visiting, and Happy Stampin' .....

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I love your baby announcement. Great job.
I also had the fun of making announcements in July when my little grandson was born.

Candy said...

Great job Glenda.
Very sweet card :o)
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails