Monday, November 21, 2011

2012 Calendar

Last year I received one of these calendars from a fellow Vancouver Island Demonstrator, Petty Wong.  It has taken me this long to re-create it.  Why so long?  Well it took me that long to get the calendars.  I will be making some of these for the craft fair I am participating in on Sat and Sun Dec 10 / 11 at Cup and Saucery Eatery in Port Alberni, BC.  Hope to see you there!


Don't forget the Online Extravaganza Sale at Stampin' Up! begins today.  It lasts until November 28 (a whole week).  There is also two special items on sale for only 24 hours (until 11:59 pm tonight).  The Simply Scored scoring tool Reg $38.95 on SALE for $31.16 and the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps Reg $20.95 on SALE for $16.76!
Click on the picture below to go to my online store and see what all is on Sale.  There are items 20 to 60% off - stamp sets, decore elements, ribbon, buttons, digital downloads ......

Bye for now, and Happy Stampin' .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails