Friday, October 7, 2011

Pennant Birthday

Another card inspired by the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue.  This one I found on page 69, then changed things up and came up with this happy sunny birthday card ....
I used the Petite Pennants Builder Punch and Pennant Parade stamp set to create this awesome card.  Then I was bored with the same old, same old for the sentiment and used my Decorative Label Punch to punch off the edges of the sentiment layers.
Stamps:  Pennant Parade, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake
Other:  Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits
I will try to get a tutorial together on how to use the Decorative Label Punch to create the sides of the sentiment layer.
Happy Stampin' ....  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails