Thursday, October 6, 2011

Floral Fusion Birthday card

I was looking for inspiration and started browsing the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue.  Must be called Idea Book for something, right?  Well, let me tell you, IT IS!  I came across a card on page 10 that used the same stamp set.  I liked the layout and the way they used the stamp so thought I would get inspiration from it and create my own card ....
 I pulled out my Floral Fusion die and created some Pool Party flowers and added an Itty Bitty Flower punch in Cajun Craze, then spritzed it with Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz. 
Stamps:  Happiest Birthday Wishes, Raining Flowers
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock:  River Rock, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Pool Party
Other:  Floral Fusion die, Itty Bitty Bits Flower Punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz
Next time you are looking for inspiration, try the IBC "Idea Book and Catalogue".  I'll be back tomorrow with another inspired card for you.
Happy Stampin' .....  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails