Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wisteria Wonder - CASEd card

A couple of days ago I saw the most amazing card by Lee Conrey, HERE is a link to her blog post. Lee makes cards that are clean and simple, but they pack a whole lot of zing in them.  I knew when I saw this that I had to case it, here is my take on Lee's card......
I changed the card a bit, I used Wisteria Wonder (one of the new In Colours) and I turned mine sideways.  I also used Rhinestones instead of Pearls, and I spritzed it with Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz.  I have waited an entire year for a lighter, softer purple, and now I am jazzed about Wisteria Wonder.
Stamps:  Short and Sweet
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Other:  Lace Ribbon Border Punch (NEW), Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

UPDATE: sorry I forgot to share the picture of the shimmer spritz up close.....

Happy Stampin' ... ... ... 

1 comment:

Ann said...

Glenda, It is beautiful. Your right the Wisteria is so pretty. I will have to get some. The I like the sparkle added with the spritz. Hope your doing well. I know you have been busy, but I just wanted to let you know I have some great blog candy up in case you are interested. Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails