Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Friend Brayered card

Today I felt the need to brayer.  I got out some of the brand new Stampin' Up! 2011-13 In Colours and brayered away......
I brayered with Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder.  Then stamped My Friend in Perfect Plum.  So cool.
Stamps:  My Friend, Upsy Daisy (sentiment)
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, PErfect Plum
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Other:  Decorative Label punch, Corner Rounder punch, Old Olive Satin ribbon, Brayer
A nice summery card for you today.  It is FINALLY summer here on the west coast of Vancouver Island.  Today is the very first hot day we have gotten, and I love it!
Stampin' and sharin' will be spotty over the next 2 months as we will be doing more travelling and next week I am going to my very first Stampin' Up! Annual Convention in Salt Lake City  (squeal!!!!).  I hope you all have a super summer and Happy Stampin'....

1 comment:

Ann said...

Glenda, I don't know of anyone who does brayering as good as you. I wish I was closer to you so I could learn. I hope you have a safe time during your travels, and a super fun time at the convention. Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails