Friday, July 22, 2011

My Friend Embossed card - CASEd

A while ago I saw a card similar to this one on someone's blog (sorry I searched but can't remember whose it was, if it belongs to you please email me so I can give you proper credit).  I changed it a bit by changing the punch used and adding Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz to the front ....
You can't really see the bling of the spritz, but it IS there!
Stamps:  My Friend
Ink:  Versa Mark
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Other:  Melon Mambo Embossing Powder, Eyelette Border punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz
I love all the new embossing powders that Stampin' Up! has come out with now.  And they match our cardstock, inks and markers too!  Life can't get  much better. ....
Happy Stampin' ... ... ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails