Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tempting Turquoise Birthday Card

Well I got to create a quick card for you today.  Here it is ....
Hmmm it seems my picture is not the greatest!  Must fix that.
I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch to create the 4 flowers that are peeping up in the middle of the card.  The lower part of Whisper White is embossed with one of the new Embossing Folders from the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue called "Stripes".  They also brought back the Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon so I used some of that and some of the Whisper White too.
Stamps:  Swirls and Curls Verses (hostess set)
Ink:  Basic Black
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Other:  Stripes Embossing Folder, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.
Well I am going away again, and will not have internet access while I am away.  I hope to manage to keep up with emails tho.  So I won't be posting to my blog for a couple of weeks.  Sorry, but I promise when I get back I will get back to the posts and creations again.
Happy Stampin' and have a great summer .... ... .... ...

1 comment:

Ann said...

So pretty, love the blue. Looks like your MIA, and I have been sick. Ha! Hope your doing well. Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails