Friday, July 1, 2011

French Foliage Hello

I finally got some awesome time In My Craft Room to create a card.  I have been feeling withdrawal symptoms lately, LOL.
Here is the card I have for you today .....
I was doing the happy dance when I saw that this stamp set, French Foliage, was in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue.  When it was in the mini I fell in love with this set, now I can continue to use it!  It is very versatile.  I cut 2 butterflies out using the Beautiful Butterflies die and Blushing Bride cardstock.  Then I spritzed them with Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz and layered them.  Here's an upclose picture of the bling.....

I used the new Swirls & Curls Verses set from the Summer Mini catalogue (level 1 hostess set, but as of today you can purchase it with your Hostess Dollars for only $13.50 Wood or $10.00 Clear Mount.

I love the little bird on this stamp.
Stamps:  Swirls & Curls Verses, French Foliage
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush
Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Other:  Beautiful Butterflies Die, Basic Rhinestones, Movers & Shapers die, Scallop Oval punch
Thanks for visiting today, have a super day.  Happy Stampin' .....

1 comment:

Ann said...

Glenda, it's so beautiful. Love the background with the butterfly. The sentiment is so cute with the little birdie. Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails