Sunday, May 1, 2011

Strength and Hope note card

Sorry I have been MIA lately. We are on another business trip, and I can’t get internet in our trailer. I have to walk up to the club house of the Eagle River Golf Club in Sicamous where we are presently staying. It is truly beautiful here in the Shuswap and today we had sunshine and it was almost warm!


I have a card for you today that I made using the Strength and Hope set. Stampin’ Up! Is donating $2.00 from every set sold to Breast Cancer Research. Here is the card I created for you …….

and a closer view of the ribbon .....
and the butterfly part ....

Stamp set: Strength and Hope
Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Other: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch
I pulled a few threads from the middle of the seam binding (length wise) to gather it a bit then attached it to my card. The butterfly is hand cut then I put a couple of dimensionals under the wings to make them stay popped up.
My Stamp-A-Stack class in June will be using this awesome stamp set, stay tuned for more cards.
Hope you have a great weekend. I will be back as soon as I can, bye for now.
                                
                                                

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Lovely card. Lucky you to be in beautiful Shuswap country.:)
Myrna

Ann said...

So elegant and beautiful. Love it. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails