Monday, March 21, 2011

Stampin' Up! Deffinitely Decorative

Look what I did with a Stampin' Up! Decor Elements Logo and  Upsy Daisy in Teal also in Decor Elements ....
I got the Upsy Daisy one quite a while ago (a couple of years, yup I know, procrastinator or what), but did not want to use it.  See I even hoard Decor Elements, not just paper and embellishments!!!
But now it was time to make up a great sign and use both of these.  There is a Home Business Fair in Port Alberni, BC on Saturday, April 16 and my downline and I have booked a table.  This will be one of our signs we will be using.  Shanna, my downline, already has hers made, my bad!
Anyhoo, just to show you that Decor Elements are not just for walls .....
Happy Stampin' and Applyin'  ..........................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great sign. Hope you have a good time. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails