Sunday, March 20, 2011

Buzz Lightyear Punch Image card share

Ok, I can share this now because yesterday we had our Grandson James' 3rd birthday party and we gave him this card along with his gift.  His party theme was Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story (1, 2 and 3 of course).  So I knew I had to do something Toy Story related.  I searched for a Buzz Lightyear and / or Woody punch image and was so lucky to come across THIS post for Buzz and THIS post for Woody.  Buzz is by the very talented Ellen Kemper of Blinkin' Thinkin' and Inkin' and Woody is by Sheila White a Guest Puncher on Ellen's blog.  Thank you both, ladies, for making James' birthday card one to remember.  I used the Buzz punch image and created my own card for him.  I have not done Woody yet, but he is on my to do list.  Here is my card for you ......

I have another card hanging on my "wall of fame" that uses the spaceship image from Pun Fun and every time James sees it he says "That's Buzz Lightyear's Spaceship" so I knew my card had to have that image on it.  This card was so much fun to do.  I was smart and made 2 Buzz images as I knew I was giving this one away.  Now I can re-create it and we can do a Monthly Punch Class on him and Woody when I get Woody done.
Thanks for visiting, visit Ellen's blog, she is a very talented Punch Artist!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! It makes me want to sit and look at each individual piece. Great job Glenda, Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails