Sunday, March 13, 2011

Owl Punchies - Formal Couple

I have another couple of Owl Punchies for you again today.  These together make a Formal Couple.  They are the original creation of Jayne Stenstrom HERE is a link to her blog.  I could not find the original post, but I think it was somewhere in Sept 2010.  Here are the two cuties I made .....
Are these not so darned cute?  I can see them on a Wedding card and the flower and heart on Mrs. Owl colour coordinated to the brides colours.
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Punches:  2 Step Owl Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch
Other:  Basic Rhinestones
Not too many supplies needed to make these.  Give them a try. 

3 comments:

Jayne Stenstrom said...

I'm squealing with excitement! I was looking at your flip-over calendar post (cute, cute, cute!) and when I clicked on your "home" button, I saw that you had mentioned me on your blog and linked back to mine! I'm so thrilled that you liked the owls, but I have to admit that they weren't my original idea. :)

Anonymous said...

I gotta tell ya, they are so cute, and I love the little dude. He is so cute in his vest. Hugs,Rea

Bernadette said...

I love your owls, that's my favorite punch and I will probably case all of yours, sooner or later. One is cuter than the other. I do wish you had more detailed instructions, I need all the help I can get.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails