Thursday, March 10, 2011

Owl Punchies - Baseball Dude

So what have I been up to lately?  Hmmmm, well, I've been making the cutest little punch images using the Stampin' Up! 2 Step Owl Punch.  All of these are cased and I will endeavour to add links and give credit where credit is due.  I saved all of these on my computer and hope I have at least names for who created them originally.
Today I will share with you the Baseball Dude by Kay Sha HERE is her post .....  Here is my creation .....


Punches:  2 Step Owl, 2 Step Bird, 1" Circle, Small Oval
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pacific Point
Other:  Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Real Red Glimmer Cardstock, Pacific Point Marker
I made a whole bunch of these cute owl punchies all different kinds, and I will share them with you over the next few days.
Happy Stampin ................                

2 comments:

Candy said...

Oh so cute, Glenda!
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

This little dude is cute, I bet your grandson would love him on a card. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails