Friday, January 21, 2011

Simple Friendship Birthday Wishes

Another card inspired / cased from Chat Wszelaki in THIS post.  I did change a few things on my card .....

My version has no ribbon, I used only one flower in the bottom left hand corner, along with some Little Leaves.  I stamped my flower in Basic Black onto Peach Parfait cardstock, then put a square of Sizzix Adhesive Sheet on top.  Then I cut out the flower, removed the liner of the adhesive sheet, and pushed it into Dazzling Diamons Glitter sticky face down.  Then I slipped a Basic Rhinestone in the center of the flower.  The flower from Friends Never Fade was stamped in varying degrees of Peach Parfait and So Saffron onto the whisper white that I cut out with my Top Note Die.  I put a bit of Diamond Stickles on the butterfly along with 6 of the row Basic Rhinestones.
Stamps:  Simple Friendship, Friends Never Fade, Elegant Cheer
Ink:  Basic Black, Peach Parfait, So Saffron
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
Other:  Top Note Die, Diamond Stickles, Basic Rhinestones, Little Leaves die, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Sizzix Adhesive Sheets
Ah, another day closer to the weekend.  Not that I have to worry about that anymore.  In my life every day is a weekend day now that I am "retired"!!!  Happy Stampin'   Glenda Mollet

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Glenda I do think you make the prettiest cards with the prettiest flowers.
Sandy Dehon

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love how you stamped on the top note!!! Hugs, Rea

Lorene said...

Love this card. One of my favoite colors. Good Job!!!!

Claudette said...

Very nice card! I love ALL of your cards. You are a great inspiration and I so appreciate your sharing your talent with us. Lovely indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails