Monday, January 3, 2011

Just Believe - CASEd Card Again

This one comes out of the Stampin' Up! Main Catalogue 2010-11 on page 71.  I am not happy with how it turned out, but I did use the Oval Fram die which I have had forever and not used yet.  I think next time I will brayer the background, not sponge it.  In the catalogue they used a different stamp for this card as well as a different colour scheme.  Here's my version of it .......

I used Curly Cute for the sentiment.  My colours are Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla.  Maybe a different colour scheme would have been better too.  Who knows?
Oh well, sometimes the cards hit the mark, and other times they don't.  This is a "don't" one! 
Bye for now, Happy Stampin'   Glenda Mollet

3 comments:

Candy said...

You may feel it isn't a good one - but honestly it is lovely. I love the background and the colours :o)
Hugs, Candy

Sandy said...

Another one of your pretty cards -- I like the way you did the green - I really do enjoy your blog Glenda - might not always get to comment but I do enjoy seeing what you do.
Sandy Dehon

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenda, I do like this card, but I can see what your saying. Maybe it would have been better to use yellow, or pink. I like certain colors with green. I do like the sponging, I'll have to remember this for a future card. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails