Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Together - CASEd Card

The Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue is definitely all THAT.  It is chocker block full of great card, 3D, and Scrapbooking projects.  Inspiration is never more than the turn of a page away when you have this catalogue.  I CASEd this one from page 75 of the Stampin' Up! IBC 2010-11 .......

This card is so quick to do, I am sure it would fit the bill for a "10 Minute Challenge" card. 
Stamp Set: Happy Together
Ink:  More Mustard, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso, and Poppy Parade
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Whisper White and Poppy Parade
Other:  Clear Rhinestone Brad
These little birds are just darling and soooo cute!
This week my classes start for 2011.  I can't wait to see everyone again, its been a whole year!!!!  LOL
Bye for now, Happy Stampin'     Glenda Mollet

3 comments:

Candy said...

So cute, Glenda!
You are certainly right about the catty being full in inspiration.
Hugs, Candy

Sandy said...

I like the design on this a lot Glenda! Peep Peep
Sandy Dehon

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, I always thought these little birds were so cute. I like how you did the flower. The whole thing really pops with the espresso paper. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails