Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dazzling Build A Blossom

My card for you today is based on THIS one from Gretchen Barron.   Gretchen made hers 5-1/4" square and spread it out a bit.  I wanted a regular sized card, so I rearranged things a bit.  I loved the colours she used, so I used the same ones.  Here is my card .....

I spritzed my flower with Champagne Mist Shimmer spritz before I attached it to the card.  Then I used a button from the Brights Collection (Old Olive) for the flower center.  The sentiment has a couple of Basic Rhinestones on the Modern Label punch layer.
Stamps:  Build A Blossom, Occasional Quotes
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper:  In Colour Patterns DSP - Blushing Bride
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Blushing Bride
Other:  Blossom Petals Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Button - Brights Collection, Basic Rhinestones, Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz, Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon
Have a super day!  ... ... ...   Glenda Mollet

3 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Glenda,
Just love this stamp and punch!!!
GREAT colour combo :o)
Hugs, Candy

Sandy said...

You always surprise me Glenda - this flower is beautiful - sure wish I could buy all the stuff!

Sandy Dehon

Anonymous said...

Love the swiss dot background on this card. I just embossed a bunch of swiss dot card panels this weekend. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails