Saturday, December 25, 2010

Morning Cup - Mojo Monday 169

Merry Christmas Everyone!  Ho Ho Ho .... .... ....
When I saw this week's Mojo Monday 169 sketch, I knew I had to create something with it.  I recently got the Stampin' Up! set "Morning Cup".  I know, I know, what took me so long.  Well I am basically a "floral" card maker, but all at once this set hit me and I had to order it.  It is really fun to create cards with it.  I made my December Thank You cards out of it as well.  Here is the Thank You card I created . . . .


I bought the wheel, Take A Sip, as well and had a lot of fun using it too.   And here is the card .. ... ....

I used my very favourite designer series paper, Elegant Soiree!  This paper is like comfort food to my eyes.  To create the scalloped corners on the DSP, I used the Scallop Circle Punch, then added Basic Rhinestones on the curves.  I did a watercolour technique on the stamped images with Stampin' Write Markers and an Aqua Pen.
Here is the recipe for this card (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps - Morning Cup, Occasional Quotes
Ink - Basic Black
Markers - Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Paper - Elegant Soiree DSP, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Watercolour Paper
Other - Aqua Pen, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch
Season' Greetings to you and your family, and I hope all is well in your corner of the world!
Glenda Mollet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! Merry Christmas, Rea

Candy said...

Love your card, Glenda!
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails