Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Luminaria

I had time to create two Luminarias for the upcoming craft fair.  Will see if I have any time left to make any more ...........

I used the Fancy Favour die for this one.  And that now famous Poinsettia out of the French Foliage stamp set.  After cutting out the box, I ran it through my Big Shot again with Petals A Plenty embossing folder.  Then I used the Smooch Paints Gold Lame and Moonlight along with some red that I already had on the berries and flower centers.  A bit of Deck The Halls DSP, and a bow made out of Very Vanilla Satin ribbon, and its done.  I punched the "windows" out with the Tag punch.  Below is a side view.

One more tomorrow, see you then.  Happy Stampin'!!!  Glenda Mollet

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Glenda, your luminary is beautiful & I love the Poinsettia! Thanks for sharing.

Cherie said...

Wow! Just beautiful and your Poinsettia is truly stunning! TFS!

Candy said...

Absolutely LOVE this!
Like that you put smooch on the centre of the flowers.
Really like your choice of colours and that beautiful
Poinsettia :o)
Hugs, Candy

kabotzo@gmail.com www.biltmoreinspirations.com/kbotzo said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow!, how creative, your always so great with projects like this. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails