Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Because I Care - CASEd card

Hello everyone, I am back again with yet another CASEd card.  This one I received as sa thank you card from a fellow demonstrator on Vancouver Island - Lisa (Rankin) Gray.  I do not know if Lisa has a blog, but want to acknowledge her super work.
I used some Basic Rhinestones on my version, but basically the rest is the same.  The hydrangea image is stamped on Very Vanilla in Early Espresso ink, then ran through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  I did ink the edges of the very vanilla piece before I put it through the folder.  The butterfly is cut out from the Beautiful Butterflies die, then I stamped the Baroque Motif stamp in VersaMark and added clear embossing powder.  Then Marina Mist ink was sponged all over the butterfly, and wiped with a bit of Windex to take the ink residue off the embossing.  6 Basic Rhinestones were added for the body.  This is actually quite a quick card to make.  I hope you have had some time to do some serious crafting in your craft room this holiday season.  I have been having such fun casing cards from blogs, friend's cards, and the main catalogue as well.  I have also created a few of my own.  I will share these with you over the next few days.  Bye for now ... ... ...  Glenda Mollet

3 comments:

Candy said...

WOW this is so impressive!!!
Just LOVE it, Glenda!
I would have added the rhinestones too LOL :o)
Hugs, Candy

Sandy said...

Glenda this is really beautiful! I love the colors.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful, love all the elements. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails