Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Candy Countdown Calendar Kit - Day 16

Getting towards the end of the boxes now.  I can't wait until the end of November when I can deliver it to my son and his family to use as a real Advent Calendar.  Ah all the neat things we can put in those little boxes!

This one uses a bunch of circle punches:
     2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch - Garden Green
     2-1/2" Circle from Circles #2 Die - Basic Black
     1-3/4" Circle Punch - Real Red
I also added more of the 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Real Red and some Gold Stickles.  More bling, I love it!!!    ..........   Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the polka dots, this would be a great set for them to use for many years. I bought my son a little house last year that is our advent item. It has 24 little doors and windows to it. The challenge is finding little things to fit in the little openings. Challenging, but fun! Of course he likes it when he sees $. Ha! Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails