Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Candy Countdown Calendar Kit - Day 15

Box #15 to share with you today. .. ... .... .....

For this one I got a bit creative.  I cut 3 wide ovals from Garden Green, then used the 1" circle punch to punch out bites to make them look like Holly Leaves.  Then I used 3 of the now retired Stampin' Up! Real Red Corderoy Buttons.  Then I spritzed the entire thing with Gold Smooch Spritz, as well as the number piece.  But you can't see the bling too well in this picture.
******************************************  Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great corduroy buttons, I'm glad you made the leaves proportioned to the berries, some people wouldn't think to do that. I can see the gold spray on the leaves, pretty! Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails