Saturday, September 11, 2010

Greeting Card Kids Sweetest Card Ever!

Yesterday I posted this same card using a non Stampin' Up! image.  Today I made the same card (with a few variations noted below) using exclusively Stampin' Up! products... ... ...

 I used the same basic supplies, except this time I used Greeting Card Kids for the image.  I stamped in on Stampin' Up!s Watercolour Paper using Black StazOn ink.  Then she was coloured using Stampin' Write Markers and an Aqua Pen.  I used Crystal Effects this time to attach the Champagne Glass Glitter.  Oh how I love this new glitter!!!
Here is an up-close picture of the image... ... ...


I used Stampin' Write Markers and the Aqua Pen to do the background for the image as well.
The Glimmer Brads I used this time were from the In Colour package.

Then I put some Basic Pearls on the sentiment piece... ... ...

Just goes to show you how versatile a card can be, you can use lots of different images on it and maintain the integrity of the whole card.
I am heading home now for a few days.  We have been in Victoria, BC for the past 10 days enjoying all the Saanich Peninsula has to offer.  Now home for a few, then Hubby heads back to Tofino for the fall courses.  I will be joining him off and on until almost the end of October.  I love storm season on the westcoast of Vancouver Island, it is wildy beautiful.
Bye for now, enjoy your day... ...  Glenda Mollet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenda, these little ones are cute too, it would be so easy for me to get hooked on those colors, and use nothing but those. Beautiful job, Rea

Rose said...

Very sweet card. I love the soft colors and your glitter and brads or and pearls too. Excellent work.

Candy said...

Hi Glenda,
Another soft and feminine beauty!!!
Love it :o)
Hugs ~

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love the vintage glitter around the outside of the image, and the glimmer brads are so pretty. I also like the way you added the pearls to the sentiment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails