Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pear Pizazz - IBC 2010-11 Sneak Peek

I saved the best for last.  This card, my Darlene McCallum, is one of my favourites.  It uses the new Greenhouse Gala DSP and Pear Pizazz, one of the new In Colours (for 2 whole years) for 2010-2012.
Pear Pizazz is a gray tone green along the lines of Certainly Celery (which is yellow toned).  The new Greenhouse Gala DSP is going to be one of my all time favourite packages of paper.  The sheets in this package are different and truly "useable".  I made this card exactly as Darlene did because I thought it was just so great.  I love the way she used the ribbon and the brads (these are the 5/16" brads, not the mini ones).  The new 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch is another one of Stampin' Up!s amazing decisions.  It fits so well with the existing punch sizes, and is in the new low profile punch.  The stamp set is called Friends Never Fade.  It is on page 99 of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue for 2010-11.  The flower co-ordinates identically with the Greenhouse Gala DSP, and there are Decor Elements in the same flower (page 224 of the IBC).  This is a super flower, and I can't wait to use it for techniques such as Chalkboard, Black Magic, etc.
Well that's it for the cards I made up to showcase the new colours, stamp sets, embossing folders, designer papers, and ribbons in my Open House on June 30th.  
If you would like to purchase all of these products at a discount, AND be able to pre-order some items before the catalogues go live, you can join my Stampin' Up! Downline Family.  On page 8 of the IBC there is some info for you on becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Contact me, I would love to discuss this awesome opportunity with you!
Have a super day, see you soon................  Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenda, this is a sweet card. I like the pear pizazz. It looks like it would go with alot of colors. Great job. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails