Thursday, June 3, 2010

Father's Day Items

I love having so much time to create important little things.  Here are two projects I recently cased for Father's Day. 

Here is a close up of the Mini Suitcase..........

I used Suzanne Dean's tutorial HERE........

And the card which is a "Secret Message Card" from THIS tutorial on Dawn Griffith's blog.

Here's a picture of it completely open........


and open another way....

This card is truly unique and I love how it blows your mind to find out all the ways it can open.  Thanks to both of the Ladies for my inspiration for these two projects.
* /\ * /\ * /\ *  Glenda Mollet  * /\ * /\ * /\ *

2 comments:

Candy said...

Fantastic work, Glenda!!
Boy do I love YOUR Suitcase :o)
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenda, what a fun card for Father's Day. That suit case is great! I really like the patterned paper on the front that looks like caneing, very creative. Blessings to you, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails