Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mini Scrapbook

About 2.5 years ago I went to a craft expo in Abbotsford, BC.  There was a class offered to make this neat little mini scrapbook out of a wooden book type thing.  I did not have time to take the class, but they had extra kits they were selling off. I purchased one saying "I'll go home and make this right away".  Haha, well you know what happened.  It was put into a shelf and never saw the light of day until today.  I decided I needed to finish my Colour Renovation in my craft room, and discovered this little gem.  It contained everything I needed to complete the kit except the adhesive.  Well I may have a bit of that lying around too!  So I sat down and 2 hours later I had this mini scrapbook completed.  I did not do it exactly as the instructions said because it was "Best Friends" and done in a pink theme.  Well I did not want that, I think I want to make it into a special occasion book dedicated to one of our trips.  So I left off the pink items.  Here are some pictures of the pages:

The front of the book.............


The first 2 pages..........


More inside pages.......


The back cover..........


There was no identifying marks on the papers, so I can't tell you where they came from.  The stickers are Kelly Panacci.  This was fun and quick to make.  I think I feel a class opportunity coming on.  Hmmmmm, now to create it with Stampin' Up! supplies.
Thanks for looking, I hope I inspired you to take one of those "hoarded" items out of your cupboard / closet / drawer and put it together.  Now I have some scrapbook pages made last September at a crop that I did and did not do anything with them.
Bye for now.............  Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

Love it Glenda!!
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails