Monday, February 22, 2010

Cottage Wall Friend Card

Sometimes I feel like the rabbit in Alice In Wonderland, always late and rushing to catch up! Ah, but don't you just love it when you get a project or two done on time? My day was fabulous, and I hope yours was as well. We had our 8th straight day of sunshine in Port Alberni, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. If any of you have ever been to our part of the world in the winter, you will know what an absolute rarity this is for us. From the beginning of November to the end of March each year we usually get fog, fog and more fog between the rain storms. This year is phenomenally different! I love the sunshine, and each day we get it is a gift from above.
Today I was prepping and creating for classes. This is one of the cards I came up with. The other one will be posted tomorrow (it is a cased one). This one, as far as I know, is an original.

I used Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper mainly to create this card, with a few embellies and some cardstock. No techniques or anything too difficult. Just a quick, easy, fun card to make. Here's a list of supplies I used:
Stamps: Sweetheart, I {heart} Hearts
Ink: Old Olive, Orchid Opulence
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP
Cardstock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
Other: Chocolate Chip Sending Love Brad, Daisies Die, Circles #2 Die, Whisper White Satin ribbon
Come back tomorrow for my second card using I {heart} Heart stamp set..............
................ Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

Lovely, Glenda!
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails