Monday, December 28, 2009

Scrapbooking - James' Book - Four Months

There was quite a lapse between me making the third month page, and this the fourth month page. I just decided to get at it, and created the next two pages in one evening, and part of the next afternoon. The fourth and fifth months face each other, so they are identical in colour and layout themes. The letters are Thickers, I know they are a bit blingy for a little boy's book, but I love bling and so does James. He goes home covered in it quite often. I wanted to include the 10 little pictures (5 per month) along with the big one as his facial expressions were priceless. So I hit upon the idea of making them into flowers. I used Nestabilities dies to make the flower heads in Certainly Celery, and the pictures are also cut using circular Nestabilities. The stems are just 1/4" strips and the leaves I hand cut and put through the crimper. As it was summer (July and August) I thought it fit in quite well. as usual the blank journalling area will be filled in by Mom and Dad.Well, I'm off for another day of fun and relaxation In My Craft Room. I'll be back tomorrow with month #5.................. Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Wanda in NC said...

Love your pages. Guess you have some kind of decorative cutter to do those curves. tfs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails