Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Scrapbooking - James' Book - Five Months

This page is identical to the forth month page, just a mirror image. The flower on the big picture that says what month it is, is a bit different, but other than that, the colours and layout are the same.Here is an up close picture of some of the flower heads and pictures. Look at those facial expressions, how precious! I am sooooo glad we did this, and would highly recommend anyone who is expecting a new person in their family do these monthly pictures. It is well worth it!

These are the last of the pages I have done so far, but remember my New Year's Resolution. I WILL get these pages done. My goal is to get them done by the time we head back to Tofino the middle of March, hmmmmm, hope I do it!
What is your New Year's Resolution, leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what they are!
Happy New Year everyone........... Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails