Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Scrapbooking - James' Book - Eight Months

Another productive day. I got Eight and Nine months done. I will be done soon, only 3 months left to do.
Today is the Eight Month - November 2008. The pictures are covered up, I am sure you will understand. I wish you could see the pictures, he is the most happy boy and these two pictures are huge with laughter and giggles.

This is a real simple layout. It came together real fast. I like the simplicity of it, but there is still room for journalling. I used Thickers fror the month and year. The word "Giggle" is cut out using my Timeless Type Alphabet Junior in Certainly Celery. I punched 1-1.4" circles out of RealRed cardstock, cut them in half and used them for the border. The wavy Bashful Blue border and the star Bashful Blue border are stickers from the Simply Scrappin' Kit I am usind.How stinking cute is this?

Bye for now............ Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails