Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kit Offer - 2010 Coaster Calendar

I have enough supplies left for another 8 kits for my 2010 Coaster Calendar - Go to the "Calendar" link in the left hand side bar for pictures and details - or click HERE. I am going to offer the Calendar Kits for $30.00 Canadian if anyone is interested. The kit will come complete with 12 4" coasters, printed sheet of all 12 months of 2010, all embellishments and papers cut and ready to assemble. I will include pictures of each month with details for completion. All you will need to do is provide your own stamps, adhesives, crystal effects, sponges, a corner rounder punch and either a Bind-It-All or split rings for putting it together. Shipping is included. I will include stamped images of the Rubber Boots from April for you as this set is no longer available.
If you are interested, email me (link on the top left of my sidebar) and we will make arrangements! Here is a picture of January 2010 page:
Thanks for looking in today. We had a snowfall last night, and it is still hanging around. I love snow!
* * * * * * Glenda Mollet * * * * * *

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails