Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tote-ally Tess Mojo Monday Challenge 117

Yeay I got to do the Mojo Monday challenge this week. Its Thursday, but better late than never.
For this card I used some DSP I have not opened yet, and three of the new Clear Mount stamp sets from the SU Occasions Mini catalogue.
Tote-ally Tess is so fun to use. I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to make some Magnolia cards. My colouring leaves a LOT to be desired! But Tess allowed me to do some colouring that I can actually do, and make the card cute and do the challenge.
The first picture shows the card, then I tilted the second picture a bit so you can see the shine on the Groom Specialty DSP.

For this card I used:
Stamps: Tote-ally Tess, Messages For Mom, Well Scripted (inside sentiment)
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Rassleberry
Markers: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Creamy Caramel, Close To Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink
Paper: Raspberry Lemonade DSP, Groom Specialty DSP
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Other: Basic Black 5/8" GG Ribbon, Scallop Circles die, Circles Die, Big Shot, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Perfect Polka Dots T. Imp. Folder,dimensionals

I used the striped paper from the Groom DSP for the scalloped piece under the DSP. Then the leftover strips from the punching, I put together on top of the DSP and then made a bow (with my Bow Easy) out of the BBlack ribbon and put that on top of the strips. The large scallop circle is the swirly Groom DSP cut with the largest scallop circle from the Scallop Circle #2 die. The WWhite is cut using the largest of the circles from the Circles #2 die. I used my new SU Textured Impressions Folder - Perfect Polka Dots on the WWhite circle. Tess is stamped on WWhite in Basic Black ink which I heated to set it. Then I coloured her using the markers. Don't you just love her pink shoes? They are Melon Mambo and match her buttons on her shirt! This is a fabulous layout, as all of the Mojo Monday ones are! This will be one of the cards for my club which will start up in February 2010.
Happy Stampin' and thanks for visiting me
........................... In My Craft Room.............. Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

OH YOU TEASE YOU!!!!
GREAT card Glenda - I want that mini!!!!!
Love and hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails