Friday, September 25, 2009

Sweet Pea Wishes

Here is the second punchie for my September Punchie Class. This one is by Sophia Landry at Andrea Walford's site. I wanted the sweet pea punchie to be the main focus of this card, so I did not use any designer paper and kept the background real quiet. I used the Swirl die and cut it and put it behind the Sweet Pea.
Here's what I used:

Stamps: Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black, Old Olive, Certainly Celery
Other: Swirls die, Designer Label punch, My Way punch, Sweet Pea punchie

Sophia has lots of awesome punchie ideas, hop on over to their blog and check them out!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I will post again when I return from my Scrapbooking Adventure......................... Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails