Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's A Girl Baby in a Buggy

Tonight is my Punchie Club night. This month we are doing Baby In A Buggy and Sweet Pea. Today I am posting the Baby one, tomorrow I will post the Sweet Pea one. Then I am away at a Scrapbooking Adventure all weekend.
This is one of Heather Summers punchies. I used:

Stamps: Matchbox Messages
Ink: Pretty In Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Going Gray, Brushed Silver, Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue, Pawsitively Prints DSP
Other: Dimensionals, Snowflake Punch, 1" circle punch, Baby In Buggy and Diaper Pin punchies

I also ran the hood of the buggy through the Big Shot with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder with little tiny hearts on it to add a bit of dimension to the punchie. Heather Summers has fantastic punchies, visit her blog and check it out.
Thanks for looking......... Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails