Sunday, September 20, 2009

Soft Suede Pinecone Christmas Card

I saw this card on Lee Conrey's blog and fell in love with it immediately. This is the card that convinced me that I needed to get this stamp set. Thanks Lee!!!! The ribbon is dyed with Soft Suede ink pad using a sponge. The circle were cut using nestabilities (only because I do not have my circle cutter with me in our trailer this time). Then for the top layer with the image on it, I first daubed Frost White Shimmer Paint, then I stamped the image in Soft Suede. I love how the shimmer looks on this card.
Supplies:
Stamp: Autumn Days
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede and Whisper White cardstock
Other: Nestabilites, Whisper White Organza ribbon
A very quick and beautiful card.



Thanks for looking, and go check out Lee Conrey's blog, she is very creative and inspirational.
~~~~~~~~~~~ Glenda Mollet ~~~~~~~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails