Monday, September 21, 2009

Bashful Blue Wings of Friendship

A gorgeous sunny day in Tofino today (its Saturday and I am scheduling this to post on Monday) and I felt like making a summery card after the fall and Christmas ones I did yesterday. This card uses Wings of Friendship, a Level 2 Hostess Set. I love the images in this set as well. This is a quick and easy card with few layers on it.
Supplies:
Stamps: Wings of Friendship
Ink: VersaMark,
Paper: Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock
Other: Markers - Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Basic Black; Certainly Celery GG Ribbon (SAB 2009) and dimensionals
After stamping the main image, I stamped the flowers again using Regal Rose and cut them out and popped them up on Dimensionals. Then I daubed Frost White Shimmer Paint over them. This card uses no designer paper, strange as I have been using a lot of that lately.


Have a great day........... Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails