Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ornament Fish Card

It is my SIL's birthday this week. Sometimes we create cards together. Yesterday I told her I was going to make a Dusty Durango card, well it ended up being Rich Razzleberry! Go figure. So today I created her birthday card - Dusty Durango of course. We also joke about sometimes making our cards up-side-down so they open wrong. So of course this one opens from the top down. HAHA I hope she enjoys it. I used the new ornament punch to make the fabulous fish. They are punched out of the retired Autumn Vine DSP which almost matches Dusty Durango! I stamped the background "seaweed" in Bermuda Bay using the Inspired By Nature grass. Then I cut a piece of Bermuda Bay the same size as the Whisper White and hand cut out some seaweed as well. It floats around the fish. Kinda cute isn't it? She will truly appreciate this card as she is an avid card maker and card saver too.
Recipe:
Stamps: Inspired By Nature
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black and Whisper White CS, Autumn Vine (retired)DSP
Other: Ornament Punch, dimensionals

Well, that's it for another day of creating. Today I only managed to create this one card as the weather is fabulous in Tofino and I spent most of the day walking on the beaches here. (I am writing this on Sunday, and scheduling it for Tuesday). The sun was shining, there was no wind, the waves were phenomenal and life could not get much better. Tomorrow I head home for a few days, I need a Grandson fix!!!
I hope you all have a super day, enjoy life to the max......... Glenda Mollet ;-()

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails