Saturday, September 19, 2009

Soft Suede Autumn Days

I was not going to get this set, but then I decided that I really NEEDED it after all. Last night I created this card with a definite fall feeling. It was pouring rain at the time. Today it was all sunshine and a truly fine day at the beach.
Supplies:
Stamps: Autumn Days
Paper: Autumn Traditions DSP, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Other: Key Tag punch, Horizontal Slot punch, Soft Suede Polka Dot GG Ribbon
The soft suede card is sponged with soft suede ink around the outside, on hind sight I think I should have also sponged the DSP layer a bit around the edges. I stamped the pheasant first, then masked it and stamped the background images. Then I sponged some "dirt" on the bottom to anchor the whole thing with some soft suede ink.
Such a fun stamp set, and I truly love all the images.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to visit my blog. I appreciate it.
******************** Glenda Mollet **************

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails