Monday, April 29, 2024

Masks are not just for Masking! Tips and Tricks on how to make quick and easy cards with the Layers Of Beauty stamp set, masks and dies.

Hi Friends!

Last year Stampin' Up! brought out the Enduring Beauty bundle with a stamp set, dies and masks for adding different layers of colour onto the stamped image.

I did not get that one, but when the new catalogue came out and it has the Layers Of Beauty stamp set, dies and masks, I jumped at the chance to get them and I don't regret it at all.

This bundle is so easy to work with, the masks line up perfectly, and they are even numbered if you want to do them in the order suggested. But, you don't have to!  That's the beauty of it.

I shared the technique on how to create with this bundle during my facebook live last Thursday. Here's the card I re-created ....



I used a plethora of new products on this card, and I love how they all go together so well. The flowers had the new Petunia Pop ink added on all 3 areas of the flowers, and Summer Splash on the leaves, you don't have to use different colours, just get heavier with the ink as you progress through the masks.

To watch the video tutorial on how I made this, click the picture below to visit my YouTube channel.

Thank you for watching the video. I would appreciate it if you could subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay updated on my latest videos, tutorials and Live Stamping. After you subscribe, please click on the bell icon to receive notifications whenever I upload new content to my channel.

Would you like 2 FREE Card Tutorials from me?  Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right hand side, or CLICK HERE

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!

Glenda 

 

(click on the image below to see all the up to date links)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails